Do you like to see your car looking brand new everyday while you’re going off to work? Well, getting in the best electric pressure washer for foam Cannon, should be a good idea then.
Pressure washers are great add-ons not only to keep your car clean and looking new, they can also maintain and keep your property clean. These uniquely effective engineering marvels can be utilized conveniently and in a versatile manner for different purposes.
However, finding out a quality pressure washing device for long-term performance can be a challenge and that’s why we’re here.
What Is The Best Pressure Washer For A Foam Cannon?
The best pressure washer for a foam cannon must have qualities like exceptional pressure output to clean out every tiny piece of dirt and grime and a functional foam cannon that would mix detergent and water smoothly for a stunning shine.
Well, if that’s something you’re looking for you can check out this bad boy by Stanley. Coming with an insane user experience and loaded with tons of features this should certainly be a good pick among the average ones.
The 9 Best Electric Pressure Washers For Foam Cannon in 2022
Right now we’re going to talk about some quality Cannon pressure washer options you can choose from. We’ll detail each of their strengths and downsides, so you get a clear picture of the products.
01: Stanley SHP2150 Electric Pressure Washer with Spray Gun
First, we have the Stanley pressure washer which comes equipped with a spray gun. Let’s find out more about this incredibly well-received item.
If you’re looking forward to washing your car and keeping it looking new, this highly effective pressure washer can be a good alternative.
Moreover, this highly versatile tool can also be employed in terms of getting the regular, day-to-day cleaning jobs at home, like boxing off the paint and keeping the property clean.
The best part about it is that you’d get to do all these without loud noises. The operation is smooth and can be done without causing much noise.
The mounting and the set up process of this device is pretty straightforward. You won’t have to learn rocket science to get it going.
Furthermore, the ease of handling is just another benefit you can’t ignore. Despite the incredible power, this device is pretty simple to work with and people of various age groups can work with it easily.
The device also comes equipped with lots of additional attachments, which should help you use it in a more personalized manner than the regular ones.
The plastic connectors are a bit problematic as they’re not as heavy and reliable as their metal counterparts. Keeping this aside, the pressure washer should make an outstanding addition for cleaning-related works at home and outdoor.
- ✔ Added accessories for flexibility.
- ✔ Movement friendly two-wheel trolly design.
- ✔ Faster connection capabilities.
- ✔ Transportable device.
- ✔ Foam cannon capabilities.
- ✔ Noise reduced performance.
- ✔ Can be used for keeping the car shining.
- ✔ Versatile areas of usage.
- ✔ Convenient setup process.
- ✔ Simple, straightforward operation process.
- ✘ Plastic connectors may seem a bit flimsy.
- ✘ Can have slight durability issues in the long run.
02: Rock&Rocker 3500PSI Max Pressure Washer
The Rock&Rocker power washer will help you get your cleaning work done faster and simplify your life. All your cleaning duty would be completed in a fraction of the time.
This is one of the best heavy-duty electric pressure washers coming with very high pressure of 3500 PSI. This electric power washer features a heavy and robust motor that produces up to 1800 watts, allowing you to reach 3500 PSI maximum pressures.
The Rock&Rocker’s higher pressure makes it great for cleaning your home, garage, outdoor furniture, automobile, painted surfaces, and other floors.
If you ask how long is the hose? You won’t be disappointed with Rock&Rocker as it comes with a long 26 feet hose which is quite sturdy. It also includes a built-in hose nozzle and wire clip.
As a result, you won’t have to worry about storing and using the power wire. Moreover, you won’t have to carry them separately.
Due to the length of this power chord, you will have no problems reaching even the tightest of spaces.
We have a complaint about the construction quality. The construction quality could be better. Nonetheless, it is a strong pressure washer that can be used in practically any area.
- ✔ 1800 watts motor offers power enhanced performance.
- ✔ Long 26 feet hose cable for easy reach.
- ✔ Built-in hose reel for convenience.
- ✔ 3500 psi power pressure.
- ✔ 5 GPM flow rate.
- ✔ Easy to clean tight spots due to long hose.
- ✔ Comes with auto on/off gun control.
- ✔ Produces heavy power for foam cannon.
- ✔ 4 quick connect nozzles for versatile washing modes.
- ✔ Soap tank attachment for easy cleaning operations.
- ✘ The build quality could have been better.
- ✘ Takes some time for proper assembly.
03: WHOLESUN 3000PSI Electric Pressure Washer
This is another electric pressure washer with a foam cannon component, just like the Rock&Rocker 3500PSI Max Pressure Washer that can make thick foam. The thick foam can wash the automobile quickly and conduct additional cleaning duties for bubble spray washing.
The Wholesun pressure washer has a powerful motor, and when you might ask how much is the PSI? You will be shocked to see a 3000PSI pressure in such a compact size washer. The pressure washer may be used for flooring, patios, pools, porches, patio furniture, and more.
Additionally, the full foam cannon extension will help you to remove even the most challenging filth and spots from any car. We like the TSS system the most, which means the washer starts up as quickly as you push the trigger and shuts down as soon as you let go.
As a result, you’ll never have to be concerned about pump damage from prolonged sitting, which is a fantastic feature that will keep your washer running for years.
Even though the motor is really powerful, the PSI count could a bit less than the manufacturer claims. It also comes with four additional quick-connect spraying tips and a dowel rod for medium and heavy-duty operations.
- ✔ Includes a high-pressure foam cannon.
- ✔ TSS system to auto turn on and off the washer.
- ✔ Power packed 1600 watt motor performance.
- ✔ Leakproof connections to avoid any water leakage.
- ✔ Comes with 4 nozzles foam cannon.
- ✔ Includes quick-connect spray tips for convenient operation.
- ✔ Safety shut off feature for avoiding accidental start-ups.
- ✔ The foam cannon produces outstandingly thicker foam.
- ✔ Quick connect tips are really to connect and doesn’t require any special tools.
- ✔ Hose has metal connection to avoid any leakage.
- ✘ The pressure may seem a bit less than the mentioned amount.
- ✘ Sometimes the hose can be a bit difficult to tighten.
04: Suyncll Pressure Washer
The Suyncll pressure washer is one of the best electric power washers for foam cannon, and it can take away even the toughest of stains, just like the WHOLESUN 3000PSI Electric Pressure Washer.
You don’t have to worry about water waste when undertaking heavy-duty cleaning since it guarantees that the correct quantity of water is disturbed at the right place. Furthermore, the 20-foot hose lets you clean even the most remote regions.
The pressure of 2300 PSI might seem less to users, but when you go searching for how much PSI does a foam cannon need. You will see, on average, that a pressure washer needs around 1500 PSI to provide a proper cleaning. So, Suyncll has much more pressure than the required 1500 PSI.
This Suyncll pressure washer’s soap tank is designed to produce precisely the right amount of suds, so no soap is wasted, and your sidewalk will not really bubble up with foam. Even though 20 feet is okay, a longer hose could’ve been better.
Also included in this washer is the Total Stop System, which is an important safety feature. The device will automatically shut down when the trigger is not touched, extending its life.
- ✔ Can generate a staggering 2300 PSI.
- ✔ Has a 2.8 GPM flow rate for faster operation.
- ✔ IPX5 waterproof case with gun safety lock technology.
- ✔ Easy assembly.
- ✔ Built-in wheels for easy movements.
- ✔ Compact design, which makes it easier to move around.
- ✔ Comes with unique safety features like GFCI protection and IPX5 ratings.
- ✔ Stainless steel sponge handle which is better than plastic.
- ✔ Easy to use nozzle adds convenience.
- ✔ The soap tank only uses adequate amount of soap to make sure no soap is wasted.
- ✘ The hose length could be longer.
- ✘ No storage area for the nozzle tips.
05: Stanley SLP2050 Electric Pressure Washer
SLP 2050 is for you if you’ve been seeking a superb power pressure washer for foam cannon. Like the WHOLESUN 3000PSI Electric Pressure Washer, this pressure washer from Stanley comes with a high-pressure foamer.
It cleans any dirty areas with up to 2050 PSI, whether it’s your grass, patio, or automobile wheels. Due to its modular design, this is one best foam cannon for Ryobi electric pressure washer
In addition, this pressure washer has 40 times the power of a typical pressure washer. Furthermore, it aids in the preservation of your home assets’ equity.
What makes this electric pressure washer unique is its lightweight and portability. This pressure washer is rather light, weighing only 36 pounds, making it easy to transport. On top of that, it comes with a cart also. So, you can use this cart to move this pressure washer anywhere around your house.
The garden hose adaptor saves up to 80% water when cleaning, which is another fantastic feature of the Stanley pressure washer.
You also won’t have to worry about leaks or trash. Because the connectors are 22mm thick, they are strong enough to withstand chronic deterioration. But, keep in mind that the pressure washer is quite expensive compared to other models.
- ✔ Includes a wall mount kit for easy movement.
- ✔ Comes with almost all the accessories that you will require for cleaning.
- ✔ Can produce up to a staggering 2050 PSI.
- ✔ Can clean almost all types of vehicles and outdoor furniture.
- ✔ 4 GPM of flow rate.
- ✔ Conserves water by using energy-efficient design.
- ✔ The build quality is really sturdy and durable.
- ✔ Leak Proof design due to large 22 mm connectors.
- ✔ Easy to detach and assemble.
- ✔ Comes with a cart for portability.
- ✘ The pressure hose is very tight so becomes hard to connect and disconnect.
- ✘ The plastic holder for the wand is too low.
06: Commowner 2300PSI Pressure Washer
The latest updated electric pressure washer from Commowner offers a varied cleaning power that can handle hundreds of difficult projects.
As a consequence, this electric pressure washer may help you clean more comfortably and without limits. Siding, driveways, decks, cement, and a variety of automobiles all benefit from this product.
The commowner pressure washer has bigger, sturdier tires that allow it to be moved around at any moment. It also comes with a 6m high-pressure hose for increased reach, and the built-in hose reel makes keeping the hose a breeze.
If you have a small storage space around your house and need something compact, the commowner pressure washer is a good choice. You can use the POWER CORD HOLDER to hang the power cord. The hose and all other attachments may be stored directly on the device for cost-effective storage.
For optimum cleaning power, the 1800W motor produces up to 2300 PSI with a flow rate of 2.11 GPM. The water input temperature maximal is 104 degrees Fahrenheit; this high temperature enables simple use in practically all conditions.
The most impressive feature is the 5 spray modes, whereas the most expensive washers offer only 4. You may change the settings between 0, 15, 25, and 40 degrees and soap to fulfill the cleaning demands of varied pressures. As a result, it may be used for nearly any form of cleaning.
However, the length of the power cord seems a bit shorter. We would like to see a longer power cord.
- ✔ Power enhanced 1800w device.
- ✔ Versatility improved 5 different spray modes.
- ✔ Easy to move and store.
- ✔ 11 GPM flow rate and 2300 PSI pressure.
- ✔ IPX5 waterproofing rated.
- ✔ Very easy to switch between different spray modes.
- ✔ Compact design allows it to store in a very small space.
- ✔ Comes with large wheels for easy movement.
- ✔ All cleaning accessories are included in the package.
- ✔ Has a built-in power cord holder for easy storage of the power cord.
- ✘ The power cord length is short.
- ✘ Pressure hose could be longer.
07: Stanley SHP1600 Electric Pressure Washer
Another product from Stanely in our list of best electric pressure washers for foam cannon and likely so. They make a wide variety of pressure washers, and just like the Stanley Electric Pressure Washer SLP2050, this one also provides perfect cleaning but with a much higher pressure of 1600 PSI.
If you want to undertake most cleaning duties around the house that need a pressure washer, you’ll like the fact that this pressure washer has a pressure of 1600 psi per square inch. Dealing with filth and sludge is more than enough.
This electric power washer is barely sixteen pounds and is highly portable. While this item does not have wheels, it does come with a flexible twenty-foot hose that makes life easier for its users. Most jobs may be completed without moving this device too far away from an electrical outlet.
It also has a pressure washer wand and a variable pressure washer nozzle, and a pressure washer cannon, which implies you have a lot of flexibility in terms of how you clean and how much pressure you want to apply to each job.
Another outstanding feature is that you will be able to connect your ordinary garden hose to the unit without the need for an adaptor. This is extremely useful for getting your pressure washer started.
- ✔ Portable and easy to carry.
- ✔ Reach enhanced Long pressure hose of 20 feet.
- ✔ Pressure enhanced design.
- ✔ The 35-foot power wire has a GFCI plug that automatically resets.
- ✔ Three included attachments for multiple cleaning options.
- ✔ Lightweight and easy to carry design.
- ✔ Versatile washer for pools, patios, cars, cement, and trucks.
- ✔ Powerful motor can produce outstandingly high pressure for cleaning.
- ✔ The usage of a garden hose attachment makes it.
- ✔ The variable pressure washer canon allows you to control the pressure.
- ✘ Doesn’t have wheels.
- ✘ The soap dispenser doesn’t have enough pressure.
08: Sun Joe SPX3000 Electric High Pressure Washer
An electric pressure washer like the Sun Joe SPX3000 is a decent choice when you don’t need commercial-scale washing. This little, low-cost power washer is tough on dirt yet gentle on your wallet and back.
The sun joe electric high-pressure washer is an excellent option if you’re looking for a pressure washer that will fulfill all of your demands and needs. It not only resists dirt from patio furniture, but it also cleans your house and yard. Just like the Commowner 2300PSI Pressure Washer, it also has 5 spray options.
It has a lot of power under the hood for your intern cleaning sessions. When it comes to power, it can generate a water pressure of up to 2030 PSI, which is more than enough to clean all of the unclean surfaces quickly.
The detergent tanks are removable, preventing spills and facilitating emptying. You may also fill them with two separate household cleaners for quick inter washing. You can also shift between tanks and manage the soap quantity using the detergent choice dial.
Its numerous cleaning solutions, 20-foot flexible hose, and 14-inch extender wand can clean even the dirtiest areas of your yard where hours of water deep cleaning have failed. Furthermore, when you release the trigger, the pump shuts down immediately.
You also have the most durable instrument in your hands, which saves energy and extends the life of your pump. However, many users complained about leaks after using this washer for a very long time.
- ✔ Added multiple flexible removable detergent tanks.
- ✔ Adjustable water pressure technology.
- ✔ Auto-stop mode when disengaged.
- ✔ Provides broad penetration for cleaning large areas.
- ✔ Powered by a powerful 14.5 Amp motor.
- ✔ Budget-friendly.
- ✔ Smaller design and hence easy to carry around.
- ✔ Noise-free construction.
- ✔ Can be used for cleaning even inside the house.
- ✔ Durable metal construction.
- ✘ Can develop leaks under long usage.
- ✘ The build quality seems cheap.
09: Rock&Rocker Powerful Electric Pressure Washer
Finally we have the Rock&Rocker pressure washer on our list. This Rock&Rocker electric power washer features a more powerful engine that generates up to 1800 watts, allowing for maximum pressures of 3500 PSI and 1.8 GPM.
The Rock&Rocker pressure Washer and the #1 product in our list, the Rock&Rocker 3500PSI Max Pressure Washer, have the same pressure of 3500 PSI and the same hose length.
This high-powered washer machine comes with four quick-connect spray tips: 0, 15, 25, and 40 degrees, allowing you to tackle even the toughest cleaning projects. You can easily distinguish between the different nozzles as various colored nozzles signify various pressures.
The 16.9oz soap tank enables you to use rich bubbles to wash your car or porch, resulting in considerably superior cleaning. This pressure washer creates less noise, which is a nice benefit. As a result, the suitable working sound DB will not irritate you, and you will be able to work more cheerfully.
A lock button also prevents the spray cannon from being accidentally engaged. The spray gun will be locked when the button is set to “Lock.” Furthermore, this pressure washer is also lightweight and simple to operate. It also comes with large wheels that make moving this vehicle washer a breeze.
- ✔ 9 oz foam tank for producing more bubbles.
- ✔ Added built-in hose reel and 26 ft.
- ✔ Has a one-year service warranty.
- ✔ 8 GPM of flow rate.
- ✔ Total Stop System ensures auto on and off.
- ✔ Very high flow rate of 1.8 GPM for faster operation.
- ✔ Lightweight design for easy movement.
- ✔ Noise-free operational capabilities.
- ✔ Safety lock feature for added protection.
- ✔ Long hose makes it easier to clean tight narrow areas.
- ✘ The hose may seem a bit wobbly.
- ✘ The pressure seems bit low than the advertised 3500 PSI.
Buying Guide on Best Electric Pressure Washer for Foam Cannon
Are you looking for an electric pressure washer for foam cannon? Well, then you have to consider a few factors. It may help you to find the best electric pressure washer among lot of washers on the market. So now let’s move on to the part.
PSI And GPM
You can adjust the speed of the pressure washer by adjusting the PSI or GPM.
PSI: The water pressure of the output is measured in pounds per square inch. It’s the amount of water you need per square inch to clean the dirt and grime. A foam cannon generally needs a minimum of 1100 PSI and the higher quality cannon will need 1500 PSI and the maximum amount of PSI will be about 5000 PSI.
GPM: The amount of Water flow delivered to the spray gun is measured in gallons per minute. It’s the amount of power you need to break and clean away the dirt. A foam cannon generally needs a minimum of 1.5 GPM and the higher quality cannon will need 2 GPM and the maximum amount of PSI will be about 5 GPM.
The durability of the pump
The durability of your pump depends on your stop system. Some washers fail to save up the water and energy. But there are some washers built with TSS that activate an automatic stopping system when the triggers aren’t active.
Portability of a pressure washer
You should need to move the pressure washer to clean the dirty areas. Your pressure washer should be easy to move around. The washer should have a handle and wheels to transport. Sometimes you may need to carry it somewhere that’s why it has to be lightweight.
How to use an Electric Pressure Washer?
- Make sure that you choose the right nozzle for the job. Then adjust the pressure and test an area to make sure it’s the right adjustment for your cleaning up.
- Keep the nozzle at a safe distance from the surface so it doesn’t damage the surface. The distance should be 4-6 inches.
- Wear the right gear to keep yourself clean. If you don’t wear any gear, in a few minutes you can be covered in dirt. The gear can be a pair of boots, hand gloves, and safety glasses.
- You should know about all the parts of your washer so you can be aware of any risks and perfectly clean the dirty area.
- You should know how to perfectly assemble the parts out of the box to make your washer work perfectly.
Do you need a pressure washer for a foam cannon?
Yes, you need a pressure washer for a foam cannon. A foam cannon requires two things to use and a pressure washer is one of them. Without a pressure washer, it won’t work. A pressure cannon produces high pressure to spray the chemical to the surface.
Is 1.2 GPM is good for a foam cannon?
GPM means The amount of Water flows delivered to the spray gun. It’s the amount of power you need to break and clean away the dirt. 1.2 GPM isn’t enough GPM for a foam cannon. A foam cannon generally needs a minimum of 1.5 GPM and the higher quality cannon will need 2 GPM and the maximum amount of PSI will be about 5 GPM.
Which pressure washer is best for the money?
A pressure washer should contain a minimum requirement. It should be lightweight. It should have a handle and wheels to transport. It should be built with TSS. The PSI should be minimum of 1100 PSI and the GPM should be a minimum of 1.5 GPM. Here I have listed the best Electric Pressure Washer for Foam Cannon – Stanley SHP2150 Electric Pressure Washer with Spray Gun
After an intense discussion on some exceptionally performing pressure washers, we’re at the final parts of our guide.
Throughout this highly comprehensive guide, we’ve tried to talk about each item in a detailed manner. We have included both their positive sides and discussed openly about their flaws. And that’s exactly what makes this guide more interesting, as you’re getting an overall picture of each item discussed.
Pressure washers can certainly be a quality, dependable home device for regular uses. They can wipe out dirt and grime like nothing else and keep our household and appliances looking new and shining all the time.
So, what are you waiting for?
Grab your best electric pressure washer for foam cannon today and get a clean and sparkling home right away!
After Foam Cannon Your car will be like this car… look at this car