Do you want to keep your electronic equipment intact like gaming Computers, RVs, or home theater, and have you ever had a power surge fry your circuit board and destroy your data? If so, then this article is going to be an informative one for you. Today, we will know about the best surge protector power strip for gaming pc.
A surge protector is so vital for keeping your electronic equipment safe. You have probably invested quite a bit in your electronics. But, if your investment is wrong then you have to repent. So, you have to invest in the right place.
As there are so many surge protectors in the market, you should choose the right one from them. But, it’s too difficult to know which one is the Best Power Strip Surge Protector. In this modern era, the best power surge not only protects electronic equipment but also allows all kinds of necessary connections.
Top 10 Surge Protectors for Gaming PC & Gadgets of 2022
01: Belkin Power Strip Surge Protector
The Belkin 12-Outlet Power Strip Surge Protector offers a high surge protection rating with protective covers and safeguards your electronic devices from power surges and spikes. This 3940-Joule surge protector has 12 outlets with safety covers for connecting PCs, everyday household electronics, home theatres, and other treasured appliances with reliable protection.
There is no need to worry about things such as power spikes or storms damaging your valuable electrical appliances. Besides, it has a built-in voltage sensing function that can detect and respond to your device’s power needs and the safety features ensure that your devices are protected.
There is also an essential power filtration system in this surge protector that reduces electromagnetic interference and radio frequency interference so that it may block unwanted line noise and ensure better performance of protected equipment and prevent equipment lockup as well.
Moreover, this surge protector has coaxial cable protection and 1-in, 2-out RJ11 telephone or fax protection. For that reason, cable boxes and satellite connections would be safe. The most important thing is that the oversized Metal Oxide Varistors of this surge protector can absorb the overplus electricity. Also, it protects the resistant housing materials from fire, stress, and rust at the time of preventing dents and scratches.
The eight-foot power cord will help you to use it comfortably and the cord is built with a heavy-duty design that will ensure optimal power flow to your appliances and protect them from damage. Besides, this device has two indicators green and red so that they can show you whether the device is Protected or Not Grounded. I’m sure it is the best power strip for a gaming PC!
02: Amazon Basics 12-Outlet Power Strip
Now let’s know about the “Amazon Basics 12-Outlet Power Strip” that can keep your electronic appliances safe from surges and spikes. This 4320-Joule surge protector has 12 outlets with surge protection to supply powerful protection for your computers, TVs, workstations, printers, laptops, broadband modems, home theater systems, and everyday household electronics equipment. Having a cord-management system this power strip may keep cables organized.
Besides, this surge protector is built with a space-saving combination of rotating outlets to accommodate extra room for large AC adapter blocks.
Using this surge protector power strip, you don’t need to worry about things like protection against spikes and fluctuations. Power spikes or storms may damage your valuable electric devices when you use a low-quality power strip. But, this surge protector has intelligent circuitry and so, its voltage sensing detects and responds to your device’s power needs. For that reason, the safety features of this surge protector ensure that your devices are protected.
Using this power strip is very easy. If you have any AC wall outlets then plug the surge protector into them. Then, you may connect your necessary electric appliances to keep safe from surges, bolts, inflicts, etc.
Besides, this power strip can reduce unwanted line noise and ensure the better performance of your devices. It has two extra features. One is coaxial cable protection for protecting cable box or satellite connections and the other is 1-in, 2-out RJ11 telephone or fax protection to confirm open and uninterrupted phone line connections.
Moreover, having Metal Oxide Varistors this power strip can absorb excess electricity and keep your electrical equipment safe from fire, impact, and rust, etc.
03: APC Surge Protector with USB Ports
Do you want to get your electronic devices guaranteed protection from damaging power surges and spikes?? Then, you can use the APC 11-outlet surge protector power strip that charges and protects smartphones, tablets, cameras, and all other USB-enabled devices via 2 USB ports.
If you want to get the best surge protector then this protector can be used as a dependable, safeguard from lightning, surges, and short circuits. It has 11 outlets for connecting and protecting 11 electronic devices and also has 2 USB ports for charging your mobile devices.
Why is the APC surge protector so important to use? Using this device is so important for two cases. Firstly, All APC surge products come to us through strict IEEE testing and abide by local agency safety regulations.
For that reason, this surge protector can provide your electronic equipment with an extra level of surge protection. Because you know that power disorders can happen at any time and cause beyond-repair damage to your investments.
Secondly, this outlet surge protector power strip is ideal for computers and home or office electronics because it provides essential surge protection to your computer and, other electronic equipment and saves your home and office electronic devices from surges, spikes, and lightning. I think this is the best power strip surge protector!
04: APC 11-Outlet Surge Protector
Do you want to provide holistic protection coverage for all your electrical components, phone lines, DSL, and coaxial connections at home or in the office? Then, the APC 11-Outlet Surge Protector (P11VT3) may be the best option to choose a truly strong surge protection device that is capable of blocking out these demolishing power surges.
There are many people who are unaware that a quick rise in the voltage and flow of power like power spikes and transient surges may cause acute damage to their precious and costly electric appliances and devices. In this case, the best surge protector power strip can play an important role to maintain your electrical appliances protected.
Besides, you know that nobody wants to have to send back newly bought electronic appliances for warranty claims or replacement due to damages caused by unforeseen power spikes or overflow of power voltages.
In this case, to avoid these unwanted situations, you have to choose a truly sturdy surge protection device that is competent in blocking out these devastating power surges. So, we suggest you APC 11-Outlet (P11VT3) surge protectors at best buy to handle these problems strictly.
The outlets with surge protection of this power strip are not only capable of blocking most power surges but also save the lives of your electrical appliances many times over. The 3020-joule rating of this surge protector is considered exact to handle critical situations.
05: Belkin AC Multiple Outlets Surge Protector
Are you looking for such a surge protector that may be perfect for home office use? If so then, you can use the Belkin 12 Outlet Surge Protector comfortably. This surge protector has a total of 12 outlets among them 6 outlets are regular and the rest 6 outlets are block spaced.
This power strip can protect computers, electric appliances, home theater, and office equipment from potentially damaging power surges perfectly as well as handle even oversized printer and charger plugs.
Besides, this surge protector power strip with USB has two USB ports for charging smartphones, tablets, tv, etc safely, and, as well as these USB ports, allow you to charge your mobile devices while working or checking email.
For long-lasting this protector, you have to avoid running too many high-energy consuming devices such as AC units, space heaters, refrigerators, washers, etc through a single surge protector at once. Besides, you have to notice that more than one power strip should not be plugged into a single two-outlet electrical socket at a time.
06: Bototek Surge Protector
Are you looking for something different in purchasing surge protectors? Then, we have come to you with the Bototek Surge Protector Power Strip. This Power Strip Surge Protector includes 10 AC Outlets with 4 USB ports to keep power adapters neat and clean and two fixed side outlets for good measurement as well.
There are also cable management hooks for keeping cords positioned and easily manageable. You don’t have to face any complications with any chaotic cord situations.
The outlets with surge protection of the Bototek Surge Protector Power Strip don’t allow external electrical interference to spoil your devices. Besides, This best heavy-duty surge protector defends against external interference to fuel your electronics with clean power while keeping your sockets protected.
You can see many surge protector power strips at best buy in the market but this surge protector can save your electric appliances from electrical surges and lightning with 2160 joules of surge defense. This 2160 joules power rating is considered as the top of the line and the best option for maintaining multiple electronics and larger devices with ease. I highly recommend this best power strip for gaming PC, you can try it!
07: Belkin Surge Power Strip Protector
Do you want to keep your sensitive electronic equipment safe from surges and spikes with the 8-Outlet Pivot-Plug Surge Protector? If you look for surge protectors at best buy then the Belkin Surge Power Strip Protector may be one of them. There are six rotating outlets with surge protection that provide a strong safeguard for your professional workstations and everyday household electronics.
Its rotating outlets with surge protection design give you much more advantages and elasticity for plugging in than traditional products. Besides, the Belkin 6-Outlet Pivot-Plug Surge Protector is built from top-quality construction and advanced design components and the best circuitry so that this surge protector can provide total protection from power surges, short circuits, and AC contamination.
Its rotating outlets with surge protection also offer extra room for the large AC adapter blocks. The cord management system of this surge protector helps to organize your cables with ease. Highly recommended for the best heavy-duty surge protector!
08: Power Strip Tower, Lovin Product Surge Protector
Are you looking for a key control best Power strip tower with USB ports that have space-saving, fashionable design, and color, overload protection? Then, the Power Strip Tower, Lovin Product Surge Protector has come to us taking all in all. This is an awesome surge protector that has 14 outlets with surge protection and 4 USB ports.
That means that you can connect a variety of devices without any problem. This four-layered tower design surge protector has come to us with a 6 feet cord to connect the socket comfortably. Each outlet has a switch that allows you to turn it off and on with a single button.
You can easily connect the power into it of 110 V to 250 volts. The flame-resistant component of this surge protector is totally safe. This surge protector is made up of PVC which is an additional advantage.
Besides, there is also an overload protector in it so that it may shut down automatically when it causes overload. The power rating of this protector is 780 Joules which makes this power strip perfect for home and office use. When you are looking for the best power strip tower surge protector at best buy and a heavy-duty power stop surge protector, you may choose it with ease.
09: Accell Powramid USB Surge Protector
Are you looking for the best power strip with USB c which is an uncommon design and will give your electronic devices all protection?? If so, then we have come to you taking Accell Powramid USB Surge Protector that’s really built with higher fire safety and the latest surge protection technology.
Generally, power outlets are not available when you’re on the road, in a hotel room, in an airport, at a coffee shop, or in a conference room. But, you can easily carry the Accell 6-outlet Powramid surge protector with you and connect and protect your necessary devices.
Its design is awesome with six outlets spaced at intervals around a circle and additionally has two high-speed USB charging ports. Besides, this power strip protector has a 6-foot sturdy cord. For that reason, you can use this surge protector with ease.
Moreover, this surge protector power strip with a long cord may be a very fair choice for an occupant that has a lot of demand for charging where adapters are plugged and unplugged frequently.
This Powramid-shaped surge protector’s outlets with surge protection have a colored indicator letting you know that it’s powered up and whether your devices are protected or not. The bright green indicator means your devices are totally protected.
You can see in the market that there are many surge protectors at best buy, but this power strip doesn’t continue to supply power when it is no longer providing protection.
That means that this surge protector stops conducting power when it reaches maximum capacity keeping safe your devices from damage.
10: Belkin 3-Outlet USB Surge Protector
Are you looking for an ideal power solution for business trips and vacations? If so, the Belkin 3-Outlet USB Surge Protector will give you an advantageous way to charge and protect your unavoidable electric devices. This surge protector power strip has three protected AC outlets, with two protected powered USB outlets. Besides, this power strip has a 360-degree rotating plug design so that it may fit easily into small spaces.
This small and travel-sized surge protector has a compact and durable design and defends your electrical equipment from lightning and surges.
Wherever you go for an excursion, this surge protector may be your valuable companion for protecting your essential electronic devices. Having the capacity to deliver 2.1 Amps to each USB port, for that reason your mobile will be charged fast. There is a little green light that will turn on when the devices are grounded. You can use this best surge protector with USB ports for your bedroom, bathroom, and kitchen, and hotel room comfortably.
Whether you are gaming, charging your phone, or watching movies, Anker Power Strip Surge Protector for Gaming PC is the ultimate power solution that protects your equipment from electrical surges and spikes. With 12 outlets and 3 USB ports, this powerful 6-foot extension cord will grant you access to all of the outlets you need.
It also has an inline flat plug, so it looks great with any decor. In addition, the Power Strip Surge Protector has PowerIQ technology to optimize your device’s charging speed based on its battery capacity. Finally, it offers an extended cord length of 10 feet for convenient placement.
What is a surge protector?
You should know what a surge protector is and how it works. A surge protector is a device that protects computers and other electronic devices from surges in electrical power, or transient voltage, that flow from the power supply. What do the surges mean here?
Here surges mean an oversupply of voltage from the power. Generally, power surges are the main cause of damage to computers and electronic equipment. The standard American voltage for home and office buildings is 120 volts. Anything over this amount is considered a surge and can damage electronic devices that are plugged into an outlet.
There are many people who think that “surge protector” is a synonym for “power strip”. And also many people think, “Powerstrip” means a fancy multi-plug extension cord. But, the Surge protector and the power strip are not the same. There are differences between them.
A power strip is an electrical unit that provides multiple electrical sockets. On the other hand, a surge protector is an electrical component that’s added to the power strip and designed to protect the devices plugged into the power strip from an electrical surge.
A surge protector plays a vital role in protecting electronic devices, such as protecting your laptop, electronic equipment, etc. Why is a surge protector so important? How will you know if you need a surge protector? To know these answers you have to know how “surge protector” works.
How do surge protectors work?
Do you know how electricity flows through a wire? The flow of electricity may be compared to the flow of water running through a pipe. As water moves from one end of a pipe to the other end due to water pressure and it moves from high pressure to low pressure.
The working process of electricity is the same; it passes from a section of high electric potential energy to a low electric potential energy. It moves from one end of a wire to the other end. This electric potential energy is measured as a voltage. Basically, the voltage is the difference in electric potential energy.
But, when the measurement of voltage increases above the standard by at least 3 nanoseconds then we can call it a surge. If the difference of the electric potential energy of the wire from one end to the other end is too high that means the voltage is so great that it heats up the wire. In some cases, this heat becomes so hot that it burns and becomes useless.
This is the main issue and solving this problem is the main job of a surge protector. Basically, “surge protectors” detect the excess voltage and disarticulate the extra electricity into the grounding wire.
For that reason, you may notice that all “surge protectors” have a grounding pin. And of course, they have to be plugged into a completely grounding outlet so that they may work as designed. That’s why surge protectors are so important to protect your electrical equipment.
Top 5 Benefits of Using Surge Protector Power Strip for Electric Devices
As we have selected all the high-rating surge protectors you will benefit undoubtedly. Your electric devices may be protected from these unexpected situations. These are given below.
- Short Circuit of power lines
- Damaged wiring
- Unexpected production of surges when supplying electricity
- From turning high-powered electrical devices switch on and off rapidly.
Besides, if you buy these surge protectors you may be benefitted in many ways. Among them, remarkable are given below.
- Affordable Way: To protect your all equipment a surge protector is an affordable way. You can protect all expensive devices from surges with the easy installation of a surge protector.
- Easy Repair & Replacement: If you use a surge protector, it’s easy to repair and replace in any unwanted situation. Your important devices will be kept safe.
- Reducing Maintenance Costs: As surge protectors limit the excessive voltage, they defend your electric devices such as TV, laptops, computers, etc. from haphazard situations. In this way, they reduce your maintenance costs.
What Is The Best Surge Protector For Gaming PC?
A gaming PC is definitely a buy pricey electronics and you should keep it safe. Though surge protectors aren’t the desirable pieces of hardware that can capture headlines or change your soiled old PC into a powerful-spec gaming PC. But they are the vital component to set up high-end electronics as well as keeping your valuable electronics protected from the very power that they go on.
In fact surge protectors not only let you set up extra outlets but also plug all your valuable electronic devices into one spot safely. They also limit the amount of voltage that can pass through your connected equipment and so all electronic devices along with your gaming PC can’t be damaged by a sudden spike.
The multi-outlet surge protectors or surge suppressors not only keep your gaming pc safe but also can prevent voltage spikes over other USB port connections like Ethernet or even coaxial cables as well.
So, now you understand how important it is to use a surge protector for your gaming pc. But, there are many types of surge protectors like 12 outlet surge protectors or wifi circuit breakers in the market, among them what is the best for gaming pc that is the main question?
Considering the above features, we have chosen the top 05 Best Surge Protector For Gaming Pc. They are:
- Amazon Basics 12-Outlet Power Strip
- APC Surge Protector with USB Ports
- Belkin 12-Outlet Power Strip Surge Protector
- Belkin AC Multiple Outlets Surge Protector
- Bototek Surge Protector
Our Overall best choice is “AmazonBasics 12-Outlet Power Strip” the best one for gaming pc!
How To Choose The Best Surge Protector Power Strip?
There are a couple of points that you must keep a close eye on before buying a surge protector power strip for a gaming pc.
Here are given these key characteristics in short:
Number of Outlets
Running out of power outlets is really disheartening. And if it’s about the surge protectors, then your dishearten will have no bounds. So, you should better choose a multi-outlet surge protector for your gaming pc though it’s quite costly.
EMI/RFI Noise Filtering
You must have to check whether your surge protector for gaming pc has the ability to eliminate electromagnetic interference and radio frequency interference. The EMI/RFI emissions feature of the surge protector can interfere with the gaming PC surge protection.
It’s better to check whether your surge protector comes with safety ratings like UL 1449 the Underwriters Laboratories Safety Standard for Surge Protective Devices. Because it’s perfect for your gaming PC surge protection.
Joule rating is one of the most important features that you must have to check for your gaming pc surge protection. It clears how much energy. The joule rating discloses how much power your gaming PC surge protector can receive. The higher the joule rating, the much better protection. For the best protection for your gaming pc, the above 2000 joule rating surge protector power strip is the best option.
Isn’t it a good option to check whether your surge protector is working or not? So, at a glimpse of an eye, the Diagnostic LEDs confirm the status of power, protection as well as line fault.
USB Charging Ports
In this era of ultra-modern technology, it might be exceptional to get anyone who does not possess any USB-based device on them. So, having USB charging ports let you charge your phone while other outlets provide active surge protection for your gaming PC.
You know well that the best surge protectors for gaming pc come with a lifetime warranty. That means the longer the warranty, the more performance. It’s just for your right to claim whether it goes wrong. So, you should choose those power strips for a gaming pc that come with a good warranty.
Do I Need A Surge Protector For My Gaming PC?
If you’re a gamer, then you know that playing your favorite games can be intense. And if you’re using a high-powered gaming PC, chances are you’re also working with a lot of electrical noise. That’s why it’s important to make sure your gaming PC is well-protected against surges and spikes.
A surge protector can help protect your PC from power outages, spikes, and other kinds of electrical noise. And while there are different types of surge protectors out there, all of them function the same way: by absorbing energy when it spikes in order to prevent damage to your computer. So if you’re looking for a way to keep your gaming PC safe and sound, make sure to invest in a good surge protector!
How many joules do you need for a gaming PC?
A surge protector should have at least 2,000 joules of protection for a gaming PC. This is to prevent any damage that could be caused by a power surge. If you have electronics that store data, such as an HDTV or a gaming console, then you should go for a protector with at least 1,000 joules of protection. but for PCs with sensitive electronics, it is best to go above this amount. 3-4,000 Joules are ideal.
What Can You Not Put In A Surge Protector?
Keep in mind that you should not use surge protectors for high-power capacity items like space heaters, dehumidifiers, or other high-capacity devices. Here mentioning some gadgets you can’t put in a typical surge protector:
- Refrigerators: High-power LED and refrigerant gases can damage electronics, so they’re not recommended for use with surge protectors.
- Washing machines and dryers: These appliances generate a lot of static electricity, which can damage electronic components.
- Sump pumps: These devices send water up to the roof to prevent flooding. Surge protectors won’t help if the power goes out while the pump is working.
- Space heaters: These units generate a lot of heat, and they can easily overheat electronic devices.
- Portable air conditioners: Like space heaters, portable air conditioners can easily overheat electronic devices if they’re in use when the power goes out.
- Microwave ovens: Even small amounts of water left in the microwave oven can cause short circuits and fires.
- Toasters: Electric currents flow through metal wires when the toaster ovens are turned on, which can create sparks that could start a fire.
- Coffee makers: Coffee grounds and water can cause electrical fires if they come into contact with an appliance that has a built-in surge protector.
How To Protect Your Electronics From Power Surges?
We recommend you 3 ways to protect your electronics from power surges. Here is given below.
You have to survey and test your home’s grounding system. In this case, it’s better to get an electrician.
You have to protect your electrical service entrance with a surge protector. It’s better to install the surge device behind the meter or at the main electric panel
Keep expensive electronics such as computers and entertainment equipment protected at their point of use.
Can Surge Protectors Catch Fire?
Basically, new surge protectors hardly catch fire. But, old surge protectors have no surety when they catch fire. Old surge protectors can catch fire because of overheating.
Do Laptops Need Surge Protectors?
Your laptop’s charger may spoil because of surges or lightning. In this case, your laptop needs a surge protector for protecting the charger adapter.
Does the WiFi Router or extender need Surge Protectors?
There is no definite answer to this question as it depends on the specific wifi router or extender in question. However, most routers and extenders come with built-in surge protection, and some also have the option to buy a surge protector separately.
So, unless you know for certain that your router or wifi extender doesn’t come with surge protection or doesn’t have an option to buy a surge protector, it’s generally safe to assume that they do need one.
Does the security camera need Surge Protector Power Strip?
Adding a power strip to your home security camera system can help keep the camera charged while you’re away, and help to ensure that the camera continues to function during an outage.
Many home security cameras use lithium-ion batteries, which can be damaged by excessive surges of electricity. A power strip with surge protectors can help protect your camera from unexpected spikes in power.
How Long Do Surge Protectors Last?
You know that anything doesn’t last long in this world. So, surge protectors don’t last forever too. But, they can last about three to five years.
Are Surge Protectors A Waste Of Money?
No. If you purchase low-quality surge protectors then they may be a waste of money. But, if you buy high-quality surge protectors you don’t need to think about the waste of money.
How Many Devices Can I Plug Into A Surge Protector?
In this case, you have to think about the voltage spikes of your surge protector. A surge protector has 12 outlets on but it doesn’t mean that you may plug in 12 devices. For extra awareness, you have to limit the number of large devices plugging in. For more details about the smart plugs, you can check our blog.
Do You Need A Surge Protector When Using A Blender?
You can use a surge protector for your blender as a plug! But it, Not necessary.
Is Surge Protector Safe For The Electric Kettle?
A general rule of thumb is to not use surge protectors for high-powered appliances, such as an electric kettle. When appliances are plugged into an outlet using a surge protector, the surge protector can create a dangerous voltage spike that can damage the appliance and/or injure you.
If you’re uncertain whether or not your electric kettle is safe to plug into a surge protector, we recommend checking the product’s specifications online. Many electric kettles come with their own built-in protection circuitry, so you may not need to use a surge protector at all.
After long research, we came to know that for protecting your valuable gaming PC from surges, spikes, and lightning you must have to use the best surge protector power strip for your gaming pc. Why don’t you cost something for saving your valuable things from ruin? However, you need to remember that your money is not wasted.
You may see that there are many brands of surge protectors. Among them, you have to choose the right one. Otherwise, your cost will not give any output. To avoid these situations, you have to focus on the best company for those products. In this case, you may purchase any one of our selected good surge protectors.
In conclusion, we want to say that, for protecting your valuable electric devices from any haphazard situation, you can use surge protectors at best buy. That’s will be better for you.
Check out some other picks from Amazon also:
- With 3420 Joules of premium surge protection, you can power and protect up to 8 devices at once. Rest easy, 3420J will protect all your expensive...
- Low profile design is easily concealable behind or under furniture. Not using an outlet? The built-in safety covers keep your neighbor's kid from...
- Keeps your gear running better, longer by filtering harmful signals out of your power supply. Built with fire-proof MOVs (they absorb the extra...
- Even your monster sized plugs are welcome here. With extra space between 3 of the outlets, you'll avoid blocking other plugs. Plus, it's wall...
- Don't worry! We've been tested...for safety. UL certified surge protector includes a 5-year, $25k connected equipment warranty. Get amped about...
- 【WIRELESS CHARGER】More convenient than anything else, this built-in wireless charger on the top of KOOSLA tower takes the hassle out of finding...
- 【INDIVIDUAL SWITCH DESIGN】The KOOSLA power strip accompanied by USBs and outlets has an individual power control switch on each level, 3 in total,...
- 【SUPERIOR SECURITY】 The 1500 J built-in surge protector protects all the attached devices effectively and keeps them safe from voltage spikes,...
- 【HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS】 Owing to the advanced flame retardancy of the PC material (UL 94V0 standard) and the ABS shell, the KOOSLA Power Strip...
- 【REAL SPACE SAVER】Equipped with an assortment of 12 AC sockets and 6 USB ports, this innovative power strip has sockets perpendicularly positioned...
- 【Multiple Outlet Wall Plug】 12 AC outlets (125V, 15A,1875W) with surge protector wall mount, 3 USB ports, surge protection indicator light. With...
- 【Smart USB Charging Ports】 3 high-speed USB charging ports (5V/3.1A total, 1 USB C) can automatically detect charging devices and deliver optimal...
- 【Surge Protector Outlet Plug Adapter】 3 level complementary surge protection circuits of 490J which composed of TVS, MOV, GDT, more quickly and...
- 【Super Safety】This power strip has overload protection, short-circuit protection, over current protection, over-voltage protection and overheating...
- 【4 Sides Power Outlet】 With 4-side design, you can have 12-outlet Splitter in limited space, enable to fit 12 standard plugs at the same time. The...
- Power more – Turn one outlet into twelve and power all your Electronic devices and the 2 USB ports allow for cell phone and tablet charger with...
- Convenient – The 8-foot long extension cord gives you the freedom to plug in devices from almost anywhere in your home or office, including behind...
- Protection – avoid circuit overload with a 4320 joule protection rating and automatic shutdown technology that stops power to devices when surge...
- Safety – the slide to close safety covers protect you from electrical shock when outlets are not in use with an indicator light showing the wall...
- Trusted Brand: GE is the #1 brand in Surge Protection
- Power More – Connect bulky plugs and charging adapters to the 6 grounded, adapter-spaced outlets. Easily power monitors, speakers, computers,...
- LED Lighting – Use the capacitive touch button to cycle through a full spectrum of colors to fully customize your gaming or entertainment setup.
- 360° Plug – Never block an unused outlet again! This unit features a swivel plug that rotates to ensure the perfect setup, no matter the...
- Surge Protection – Prevent damage to your connected devices in the event of a harmful voltage spike with this unit’s surge protection rating of...
- Braided Fabric Cord – Reduce bends and tangles with the black, woven fabric cord. Explore versatile setup options and use the 4ft. cord to power...
- Surge Protector Power Strip. This power strip surge protector turns one wall outlet into four with 1440 joules surge protection, protect your...
- Power Strip with USB. This usb power strip has 4 USB charging ports, eliminate the need for multiple chargers for your phone, laptop, fire tablet &...
- Flat Plug & Wall Mountable. The low-profile angled flat plug design is great for stashing under or behind furniture. Four screw-mounting tabs allow...
- Widely Spaced AC Outlets. We special designed one ac outlet with super large space(49mm/1.93") for plug large power adapter without blocking other...
- 3ft Short Cord. This thin black power strip comes with 3ft extension power cord, help you get rid of tangling cords and cable clutter. The portable...
- Extension Cord with Multiple Outlets: Power strip with reset switch 23 in 1, heavy duty extension cord 6FT, 20 wide outlets 3 sided, charging dock...
- Surge Protector Power Strip with USB: Power strip with 2 usb and 1 type c ports total 3.1A, "charging station upgraded version" with extra surge...
- Power Strip with Multiple Protection: Overload, over-current, over-voltage, and over-heated protection, fireproof material, protect all plugged...
- Electronic Gadgets for Home Improvement: Multiple plug outlet power strip for different scenarios: office, apartment, college, dorm, teen room,...
- What You Can Save: With Nikleb heavy duty power strip, you will save 1 surge protector, 1 outlet extender, 2 usb charger, 1 usb c charger, 1 plug...
- Power Strip with USB Charge for All: ASSC power strip is equipped with 12 AC outlets (1875W/15A) and 4 USB (5V/2.4A, total 3.1A) charging ports,...
- Overload Surge Protection: 4200 Joules large surge protector with overload protection to against transient spike current and lightning fluctuations,...
- Heavy Duty Power Cord & Flat Plug: Made of fire-resistant exterior material, flame retardant at 1382°F, 5 feet heavy duty extension cord with flat...
- All-Round Safety: Including grounding protection, over-current protection, fire-resistance protection, overload protection, over-voltage protection,...
- What You Get: ASSC power strip surge protector with 2 screws, manuals, worry-free 18-month warranty, friendly customer service will respond to you...
- ⚡【Magnet Connecting Wireless Charger】Thanks to the 15W Magnet Connecting wireless charger on top, you can simply place your cellphone on the...
- ⚡【Powerful and Efficient】The small footprint power tower allocates 8 AC outlets and 4 smart charging USB ports on 4 facets vertically, perfect...
- ⚡【World-Wide Use & Surge Protector】This power strip surge protector tower (rated current 13A) is designed with dual voltages: 110V~240V, which...
- ⚡【Space Saving and Retractable】The small footprint power tower manages its 6.5ft power cord by rolling the main body, combined with vertical...
- ⚡【All-Round Protection】Despite indicator for charging and powering status, this 1050J surge protector also adopts all-round protection features...